I, Raymond Schoeman, 100% guarantee you’ll love this course and that it will provide you with much more value than what you have paid for. If you completed the course and feel that it does not live up to this guarantee, LaserCollege shall refund you in full and let you keep all course material delivered to you anyway. Just email or call me for a prompt and courteous refund.
Professional microdermabrasion course.
Are you thinking of offering microderambrasion treatments to your clients? Microdermabsion is known in the aesthetic industry as one of the cornerstone treatments for an effective personal care regime. This treatment lays a foundation that will complement any other treatment that you may be offering currently.
Microdermabrasion is an indispensable part of skin care treatments offered to celebrities and has proven its worth for decades. Adding microdermabrasion to your portfolio will set you apart from the opposition.
Are you a salon owner, or therapist whose main income depends on commission? You will greatly benefit financially from offering microdermabrasion to your clientele. The treatments are easy and swift to perform and have a very high profit margin. The best part of this treatment is that it is hooking. Once you client has experience this treatment she will keeps coming back for regular treatments.
This microdermabrasion course makes it easy for you to start offering microdermabrasion treatments with confidence. You will able to provide an effective treatment and know how to combine it with other treatments you are currently offering. We guide you step by step through the learning process and ensure that you are a professional microdermabrasion therapist when you receive your certificate.
When you enrol for the microdermabrasion course you will:
- Learn about crystal and diamond tip microdermabrasion.
- View videos and use other interactive media to learn over various procedures with all different kinds of machines.
- Be spending your time efficient by choosing your study time when it suits you best and at the place you prefer.
- Enjoy full trainer support, either via chat, forum, email or telephonically. You do not have to wait for other students to reach your level before you can discuss topics relevant to you.
- Be able to start your studies at any time, no fixed starting dates.
- 24/7 online library and resources: We provide you with the links that will take you directly to your resource material. No time is wasted searching for books or research material.
- You save money: All learning and assessment material is included in your course fees. You are not required to purchase any additional material.
- On completion you will enjoy the benefits of a recognized and accredited qualification.
There are no prerequisites to enrol for this course.
Schooling to the level of a senior certificate or equivalent will help you to extract the most from this course.
Introduction and documentation on microdermabrasion.
- Microdermabrasion background.
- The basics.
Video demonstrations on microdermabrasion.
- Microdermabrasion explained.
- Demo of a facial with microdermabrasion.
- Demo with crystals.
- Treatment with crystals.
- Microdermabrasion on hands.
- Treatment on scars.
- Unpacking of a microdermabrasion unit.
- Manual cleaning.
Scientific articles on microdermabrasion.
- Approaches to Document the Efficacy and Safety of Microdermabrasion Procedure.
- Skin barrier function recovery after diamond microdermabrasion.
- Successful Treatment of Melasma Using a Combination of Microdermabrasion and Q-Switched Nd:YAG Lasers.
- Comparison between the efficacy and safety of platelet-rich plasma vs. microdermabrasion in the treatment of striae distensae: clinical and histopathological study.
- Eruptive Self-Resolving Keratoacanthomas Developing After Treatment with Photodynamic Therapy and Microdermabrasion.
- Principle of Microdermabrasion.
- Microdermabrasion course test.
Expected completion time.
1 weeks (part-time).
The total investment for this course is:
South African Rand R8946
South Africa: The total investment for South African students is R8946 if payment is made by EFT. All credit card payments are facilitated by PayPal in any of the currencies listed above, except South African Rand.
When you enrol through the standard enrolment you will have immediate access to the course material once you have completed the payment. If you make use of the payment plan option you will have access within 24 hours after you have made your first payment.
Click here for an overview of the enrolment procedure.
Click here to login to your student account.
PayPal Buyer Protection
If an eligible item that you’ve bought online doesn’t arrive, or doesn’t match the seller’s description, our Buyer Protection will reimburse you for the full amount of the item plus postage and packaging costs. Buyer Protection covers all your online purchases, on eBay or on any other website, when you use PayPal.