Watch the video below if you want an overview of the online student platform. It answers the question, what can I expect when I enrol for a LaserCollege online course?
The Avant-garde Laser Therapist Course is the most complete laser and light-based training you will enjoy online and offline. It is a high-quality practical, scientifically-based course that takes you through a complete journey of learning and discovery.
This is a training program that takes you by the hand and helps you study and understand all aspects of laser and light therapy. It helps you make sense of your equipment, the treatment protocols, client interaction and results.
- You’re already an experienced laser therapist and want to move up to the next level of your profession.
- You’re new to the industry and do not want to specialize, but get a broad education in the widest range of lasers and light-based treatments.
This course fulfils all requirements as laid down be the European standard IEC 60825 and the Canadian standard Z386-14.
This course is for all classes of laser.
- You are a laser owner or plan to purchase a laser. You want to / already lease a laser.
- You are appointed or want to apply for a position as Laser Safety Officer.
- You hold a management position over various therapists.
Photobiomodulation refers to non-thermal, non-ablative and non-acoustic treatments. It is the application of low-energy light. To start, stimulate and enhance biochemical processes already present in the body. This therapy is commonly referred to as low-level laser therapy (LLLT), LED-therapy, chromotherapy and red-light therapy. Both low-energy lasers and LED devices are used for this therapy. It is in general a gentle, calming and relaxing treatment.
- You are a massage therapist and want to combine massage therapy and biomodulation.
- You are currently working as beautician and want to use biomodulation to enhance your existing treatments.
- You want to add body-sculpting to your existing treatment portfolio.
- You are in the health and sports industry and want to offer performance enhancement and recovery therapies.
- You are a health care practitioner and want to introduce biomodulation as co-treatment to your patients. Or you already use biomodulation in your practice and want to widen the range of treatments you can offer your patients.
This specialization course lets you discover every secret there is to know about laser and IPL hair removal.
- You already own a laser or IPL for hair removal, but are not satisfied with the results you’re getting. The promises the supplier of your equipment made before you’ve bought remain elusive, and you’re still responsible for your client’s results.
- You do not want to own a machine yourself, but want to work as a laser therapist for a clinic and excel as the go-to laser hair removal therapist in your community.
- You have practical experience in laser hair removal, but need scientific theoretical training to go to the next level.
Laser tattoo removal is currently one of the fastest growing segments of aesthetic laser therapy. Tattooing is popular in many countries world-wide as the ultimate form of self-expression. And laser tattoo removal makes it possible to ‘clear-the-canvas’. As the way people express themselves changes with the evolution of their lives.
This Laser Tattoo Removal Therapist course will equip you, to provide a superior service to your clients. You will develop a framework for laser tattoo removal like no other. All the facets influencing this artful therapy are addressed.
- You want to provide laser tattoo removal or correction treatments. This course is suitable for both tattoo artists, as well as therapists without a tattoo artist background.
- You have practical experience in laser tattoo removal, but need scientific theoretical training to go to the next level.
Slimming and body-sculpting treatments are interwoven in an aesthetic conscious lifestyle. This course gives you the knowledge and skills to take it to the next level. Discover the secrets behind adipose design for the next generation.
- You already provide body sculpting and slimming treatments.
- You want to start a dedicated slimming clinic or introduce slimming in your existing clinic or salon.
- You own a gym or wellness centre and want to introduce laser based body sculpting and slimming to your clients.
Technologies and treatments taught:
For whom is this course best suited:
- You are already a microdermabrasion therapist.
- You want to buy a microdermabrasion machine.
Why choosing LaserCollege is the best decision you can make:
We guarantee you that you will discover the best training for aesthetic laser therapists at LaserCollege. It is not a vague guarantee with small print. It is a simple straight forward guarantee: We 100% guarantee you’ll love your LaserCollege course and that it will provide you with much more value than what you have paid for. If you completed the course and feel that it does not live up to this guarantee, LaserCollege shall refund you in full.
We do not provide quick, machine specific training. The end goal for the training we offer is to allow you to provide the ultimate solution to your clients. This means that you will be able to conceptualize a custom solution for your clients (in the most difficult cases) and implement it with any machine you have to your disposal. We’re not going to disrupt your life and make you travel to a LaserCollege training centre to ‘train’ on a machine that has very little relevance to your career of business. We are not going to feed you a load of bullshit because we have invested in equipment that we now have to justify by creating a biased training.
The only hands-on training you will get from us is when we do an on-site training at your location and help you to translate the scientific fundamentals of laser therapy to reality with your equipment, the most effective way. Or if you attend a practical boot camp
All our courses are scientific based and in-depth. We view it as the most advanced type of training available because it is void of any hype and ‘alternative’ facts. You discover the good and bad of the technologies and types of treatments.
You will be trained by people with practical, clinical experience. We define clinical experience as: have or are still providing laser treatments to paying clients in a professional capacity; and have completed multiple treatment courses for paying clients. We can answer your questions over the business behind laser therapy as well as your questions about laser therapy.
We do not pay for fake endorsements and peer recognition. We simply provide you with the best training you can buy and if you find that we fall short of this, please see our guarantee.