Have you seen the remarkable new things that are being done with low-level lasers these days?
It is not only in the aesthetic industry where low-level laser and LED-therapy have made big advances. The whole well-being industry is moving forward at an unbelievable pace. Lasers, and in particular low-level lasers and LED’s have become part of our everyday live. Ranging from skin treatments to improve flexibility and performance perfection, as well as treatment of various brain disorders.
As low-level laser and LED therapist you certainly do not want to miss out on these advancements. It is therefore of utmost importance to always being enlightened about the developments in your industry.
Three things you will gain from this course.
This Low-level Laser Therapist course from LaserCollege is designed to do three things. Firstly, it gives you a solid scientific foundation to build your career on. Thorough knowledge of the science behind laser and LED therapy enables you to consistently deliver successful treatment after treatment.
Secondly, it gives you comprehensive laser safety training. A quick overview of contraindications is not safety training that ensures that you and your client are safe during and after a treatment. This course deals with safety before, during and after a treatment. You will no longer have to deal with unexpected side effects.
Thirdly, it introduces you to a wide range of treatments that you can perform with your low-level laser or LED-device. Your income potential will skyrocket because you will be able to provide a wide range of treatments without having to change your equipment.
You will discover how:
- Science makes it possible for someone to sculpture his or her body without diet or exercise.
- To prevent a visible scar after an operation or trauma.
- To always have youthful beautiful skin.
- To live without pain.
- To treat systemic diseases like arthritis without any medication.
- To control and stop addictions.
- To improve brain function and boost study and exam results.
What you will learn during this course has until now been taught to only a select few at certain universities and specialization schools. When you search the internet you will find thousands of research papers about low-level laser and biomodulation. And now this information is also available to you.
A certificate from LaserCollege.Org has opened many doors for our students in the past and will do so even more in the future. It will do the same for you as well. Not only will it gives you opportunities. It will also gives you security.
This is what Dr. Botha, Head of Department: Wellness Science at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology in Cape Town, South Africa has said about the course and how it was presented at her department:
“The course was well-organised, well-presented, with good interaction between Raymond and the students, and he answered all questions comprehensively. His broad knowledge-base of various laser therapies and apparatus mad his training valuable… We would like to thank Raymond for a wonderful learning experience and hope that he will continue to offer this course to us in future”
Vida Scheepers, principal of Susca Watts Academy for Advanced Beauty Technology said the following when we presented the course at Susca Watts Academy:
“The course was well presented, organized and Helen answered all questions with exceptional knowledge. We learned a lot from her and would most definitely advice anyone on doing the training.”
Eunice Barendsen, the principal of Madge Wallace international college of skincare and body therapy said:
“The students have learned a lot and feel confident that they can do these laser treatments on members of the public”
Read more of these and other references.
The standards of our courses are not just satisfying the requirements of universities and beauty schools. They are also underwritten by the Department of Health, South Africa and the National Laser Center.
Take a moment to read what others have said after completing the low-level laser therapist course:
Loay Easo, Beresford, Canada
“I must admit that my knowledge base about LLLT prior to taking this course was very limited at best. This LLLT course was very well organized and well structured. For example, in order for one to understand how and what makes LLLT work / function and have such a profound effect / impact on intracellular / molecular signalling mechanisms, one must start from the beginning by first understanding the physics of Lasers and how they interact with matter / biological tissues. This LLLT course did an excellent job in explaining these difficult / challenging concepts. In addition, this course also was very helpful in explaining all the contraindications to LLLT as well as Laser therapy safety standards and regulations. Having established that, I gained valuable knowledge from taking this course.
Yes, I would highly recommend this course to prospective students, bearing in mind that this course is not intended for those students who are looking for a two day/ weekend course, rather, this course is an intensive, comprehensive, well organized, professional LLLT course.”
Melanie Hollweck, Richmond, South Africa
“Thank you so much.
I liked the way the course is set up, the information provided is easy to follow as well as understand and I love how I can easily track my progress with the aid of the ticked boxes for sections completed. Most of the videos provided for each section helped me understand my study material better.
The assistant from you was outstanding never bashing my many questions, I truly appreciate that.
The web site is easy to navigate and clear with all main questions answered and relevant information given. I also like the fact that the web site is set up in such a way that I can only access the next section of my course once the previous one is done since I feel I was so excited I would have most probably just jumped ahead without a system in place and most certainly confused myself.
I feel the instructions I was given were very clear to follow, and when I did feel confused due to my compulsive need to overthink everything, and sent an e mail to explain, I was always welcomed with open arms.
I would have loved to see more in depth examples and descriptions of treatments done with a laser, such as wound healing or wrinkle treatments, information such as treatment times and frequencies for best results etc.
overall it was a informative and very well put together course and I would most definitely recommend this course, in fact I already have to a good friend of mine.”
Rachel Greene, Johannesburg, South Africa
“To whom it may concern,
I would like to thank you, Raymond Schoeman for the intense support you have given me throughout this course. I came across the course on the Internet whilst sieving through courses which would best serve me, in my studies as well as profession. I have to say, I am incredibly grateful for the support you have given me from day one with direction as well as communication on a number of things. I have found this course very stimulating and have found it hugely beneficial as it has grown me as a person and increased the platform which I work on to continuously improve my skills. I am excited about the next journey I will embark on with regards to Advanced Cosmetic Laser. Although the course took dedication and discipline, it certainly was very interesting and stimulating which constitutes as a positive when one is working alone. I did feel that it was very easy to communicate with yourself, Raymond and I thank you for that, open door. I look forward to growing within myself with my new qualification and will be certain to recommend The Laser College with the highest regard. Thank you.”
- Laser Operation
- Laser Components
- IPL Components
- LED Components
- Types Of Lasers
- Modes Of Operation
- EM Spectrum
- Light Beam Characteristics For Laser, LED’s And IPL’s
- Characteristics Of Light Waves
- Treatment Parameters
- Interaction Of Radiation With Matter
- Wavelengths Used For Hair Removal
- Biological Change With Temperature
- Laser Classification (Ansi Z 136.1 Standard)
- Diffuse And Specular Reflections
- Eye Hazards
- Skin Hazards
- Eye Protection
- Skin Protection
- Non Beam Hazards
- Nominal Hazard Zone (NHZ)
- Respiratory Hazards (Gas Masks – No Smoke Is Safe)
- Safety Control Measures
- Indemnity Forms
Low-level laser therapy
- Introduction To Low Level Laser Therapy.
- Treatments Low Level Laser Therapy Is Recommended For
- Physiological Changes
- Recommended Treatments
LLLT in health care for humans
- Hamstring treatment
- Broken patella
- LLLT in dental treatments
- LLLT treatment of fibromyalgia
- LLLT neck pain treatments
- LLLT foot & ankle treatment
- LLLT oral mucositis treatment
- Testimonial about knee pain
- LLLT for spinal cord injuries
LLLT in health care for animals
- LLLT for horses
- LLLT for arthritis in animals
- LLLT for healing in wild animals
- Deep Low Level Laser Therapy for pets and horses
- Cats, dogs & other pets treated with LLLT
- This horse has had 2sessions with the Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Equine Light Therapy – Scanning Your Horse
- Laser Florence abstracts from 2004 to 2015 (excluding 2005 and 2014).
- Comparison of light-emitting diode wavelength on activity and migration of rabbit ACL cells
- Do laser and led phototherapies influence mast cells and myofibroblasts to produce collagen?
- Effect of pre-irradiation with different doses, wavelengths, and application intervals of low-level laser therapy on cytochrome c oxidase activity in intact skeletal muscle of rats
- Effects of low-level laser therapy on orthodontics: rate of tooth movement, pain, and release of RANKL and OPG in GCF
- Comparative analysis of low-level laser therapy (660 nm) on inflammatory biomarker expression during the skin wound-repair process in young and aged rats
- Inflammatory cytokines are suppressed by light-emitting diode irradiation of P. gingivalis LPS-treated human gingival fibroblasts
- Intracellular signaling cascades following light irradiation
- Effect of laser acupuncture on salivary flow rate in patients with Sjögren’s syndrome
- Photobiomodulation with light-emitting diodes improves sperm motility in men with asthenozoospermia
- Clinical and microbiological effects of photodynamic therapy associated with nonsurgical periodontal treatment. A 6-month follow-up
- Effect of photodynamic therapy on the healing of cutaneous third-degree-burn: histological study in rats
- Effect of irradiation with red and infrared laser in the treatment of oral mucositis
- Red (660 nm) and infrared (830 nm) low-level laser therapy in skeletal muscle fatigue in humans: what is better?
- General Information on Low-Level Laser Acupuncture
- Advantages of laser acupuncture
- Auricular Acupuncture with Laser
- Clinical effectiveness of laser acupuncture in the treatment of temporomandibular joint disorder
- Clinical Effectiveness of Laser Acupuncture
- Comparison of Three Protocols: Dietary Therapy and Physical Activity, Acupuncture, or Laser Acupuncture in Management of Obese Females
- Deqi Sensation in Laser Acupuncture
- Effect of laser acupuncture on obesity: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial
- Laser acupuncture effect on fetal well-being during induction of labor
- Laser acupuncture: effectiveness depends upon dosage
- Laser acupuncturefordepression:Arandomiseddoubleblind controlled trialusinglowintensitylaserintervention
- Laser Acupuncture Reduces Body Fat in Obese Female Undergraduate Students
- Anti-inflammatory effect of laser acupuncture in ST36 (Zusanli) acupoint in mouse paw edema
- Laser Acupuncture for Postoperative Pain Management in Cats
- Role of laser acupuncture in chronic respiratory diseases
- Laser Acupuncture Therapy in Patients with Treatment-Resistant Temporomandibular Disorders
- Intro to Laser Acupuncture by Singapore Laser Acupuncture Centre
- Application of laser needle acupuncture device for tennis elbow
- Laser Acupunture Fertility Treatment
Expected completion time
8 weeks (part-time)
You do not need an aesthetic or medical qualification to enrol for a laser course at LaserCollege. However, you must have finished high school, or the equivalent thereof to be able to get the most from your course.
We are so sure that this course will add more value to your live than you can imagine that we will refund you in full if you have completed this course and have not benefited from what you have learned in this course. No hassle, no urging.
We realize that not everybody is comfortable to pay upfront for an online course not knowing if you will get what you have paid for. For this reason we use PayPal as our payment facilitator. This means that you have PayPal’s buyer protection on your side. If you do not receive what you have paid for, you just take it up with PayPal and they block the transaction. If we cannot prove that we have delivered; you get your money back. You have 6 months the time to report a problem to PayPal after you have enrolled. PayPal does not provide us with any information on you credit or debit card.
This is one of the most important investments you will make in your career. This investment will allow you to build a professional career as laser therapist and will reward you multiple times when you have to acquire equipment. LaserCollege trained laser therapists advance much faster in their careers because of the quality training they have enjoyed.
The total investment for this course is €476-95.
South Africa: The total investment for South African students is R7630 if payment is made by EFT. All credit card payments are facilitated by PayPal and in EURO.
Click here to read some student reviews.
Click here for an overview of the procedure how to join the course.
Click here to login to your student account.
Questions and Answers
Do I have to make the full investment upfront?
No. You can now also enroll with our easy investment plan:
50:25:25→ 50% (€239) partial investment on enrollment, 25% (€119) partial investment 30 days after enrollment and the remaining 25% (€119) partial investment 60 days after enrollment.
For more information please contact us.
Must I have a PayPal account to be able to enrol?
No. PayPal allows you to make a normal credit card payment. You do not need to open a PayPal account to enrol.
What if PayPal is not active in my country?
Please contact us and we will assist you.
How long will it be before I have my course material?
When you enrol through the standard enrolment you will have immediate access to the course material once you have completed the payment.
If you make use of the payment plan option you will have access within 24 hours after you have made your first payment.
Do you still have some questions?
We will gladly answer any questions you may still have about the Advanced Aesthetic Laser Therapist course or the LaserCollege. Feel free to contact us by using the contact form.
Click here for an overview of the enrollment procedure.
Click here to login to your student account.